Recent Before & After Photos

Smoke and Fire Clean Up in Lincoln NE


After you have a fire you need someone to come in to clean the smoke damage that occurred.  This can extend throughout a house or in this case parking gara... READ MORE



Lincoln Home Suffers Fire Loss


Our team of professionals was called to a house in Lincoln that had suffered a fire loss.  We were able to go in and clean this Lincoln home from top to bo... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Lincoln Parking Garage Loss


We are excited to share this unique job we just completed 10/15/18. A car caught on fire and the smoke damage extended from inside the garage to the outside bri... READ MORE



Broken Supply Line To Blame For Water Damage


The ice maker supply line broke while this homeowner was gone for the weekend.  When he came home, he found the wall going down to the basement completely ... READ MORE



Museum in Lincoln NE Experiences Water Damage


A water main break in the downtown area flooded a museum and SERVPRO of Lincoln was entrusted with taking care of it before any of the irreplaceable artifacts w... READ MORE



Septic Tank Overflowed Due To Heavy Rain in Cheney, NE


An early spring storm in Cheney, NE dumped to much rain at once that the underground septic tank filled up and created a backup inside the house. Luckily, the h... READ MORE



Local Church Loses Roof And Sustains Water Damage


After wind, rain and a tornado swept through south Lincoln, this church still stood.  The roof, however, was greatly damaged and needed replaced. The whole... READ MORE



Mold Takes Over Home In Seward NE


After a water supply line broke in a vacant home, mold took over and crept out into the garage. This area of the wall and the bottom 2 feet of another wall had ... READ MORE



Vacant Home In Ashland Undergoes Mold Remediation


This home had been left empty after the owners moved out.  They left on vacation and the home went unchecked for 6 weeks. During that time, a water supply ... READ MORE



Microwave Fire In Seward, NE


It's easy to accidentally add a zero when pressing the buttons on the microwave.  Usually you catch it, but in this case, 20 minutes instead of 2 made all ... READ MORE